Water Parks Rocky Mount NC
Summer is almost here, isn’t it? So, Water Parks Rocky Mount NC is ready to welcome you. This year get ready to make your water fun happier and splashier than ever before in Water Parks Rocky Mount NC. Water means ‘cooling off’ and let’s not make this ‘cooling off’ a boring course of action. Relaxing at the beaches is fine. But what if we have fun a little bit more with spray play, kayaking through the lazy river, kiddie rides, and more. Wondering how? Don’t worry. Water Parks Rocky Mount has everything you want for summer. Rocky Mount water parks are for kids to teenagers, from romantic couples to the whole family. Let me give you some hints. There are a series of cool water parks in Eastern North Carolina like:
1. Sunset Park: Located at the edge of ‘Tar River’, Sunset Park is one of the most boisterous amusement parks in the city. Surrounded by greens, this exclusive 25-acre park was built to meet your whoopee.
- The spray play arena for kids is the park’s most jovial place to flip over. Imagine the mischievous water fountains soaking your kids like crazy and they are having their coolest party ever.
- Younger kids can also buckle up for a rollicking bug kiddie ride, an antique carousel, and a historic miniature train.
- Sports lovers show some cheer! Because in this park, you can find an eighteen-hole-disc golf course, a baseball/softball field, a skateboard park, and a playground.
- Starting from Memorial Day weekend, Sunset Park hours are from Monday to Saturday (1 pm to 7 pm) and Sundays (1 pm to 5 pm).
- The cost of admission is modest too - $5 for each person. It's even nice to see a park concession stand serving refreshments.
- Sunset Specialty: Party pack reservations are available from April 1 to Labor Day at the park. There are 4 outside picnic spots available and even an inside picnic area is on deck for inclement weather.
2. Lions Water Adventure: Lions Water Adventure is another wild water park adventure in Eastern North Carolina.
- The park features a kiddie Lagoon, and a 5000- square-foot play area. It includes fountains, sprayers, water dump buckets, kiddie rides, and three water slides. The zebra twist slide, a large drop from the lion slide, and a soft splash slide.
- The park also features a 25-yard-long lap pool for competitive swimmers.
- Other options, float in the lazy river or watching the river from Bojo Bungalow.
- Lions Water Park hours are from Monday to Saturday (11 pm to 5 pm) and Sundays (12 pm to 5 pm)
- The cost of admission is reasonable too - $10(weekdays) and $15 (weekends) for each person.
- Specialty: Swimba's Canteen serves you good food every time.
3. Splashpoint: Splashpoint is one more water adventure in Greenville, North Carolina.
- Splashpoint is a big hit for kids and teenagers.
- Kids can get some wild water actions with water fountains, water chutes, and water slides.
- Splashpoint park hours are from Monday to Saturday (12 pm to 6 pm.)
- Specialty: Splashpoint is free for public admission.
4. White Lake Water Park: White Lake Water Park in Elizabethtown, North Carolina is here when it comes to some adrenaline rush.
- Feel some electrifying thrill with a 50-foot tall and a 210-foot-long double turbo twister slide.
- Enjoy a 2000-square-foot swimming pool and a 100,000-gallon wave pool.
- Kids can have a blast in a 500-square-foot interactive wading pool, kiddie rides, and a sinking submarine.
- Float along the 600-foot lazy river or spin around the bumper boat pool.
- The cost of admission is in your budget too - $18 for each guest over 4 feet tall, $12 for each guest under 4. feet.
- Specialty: Tiki Bar is the best thing to devour some grills or an ice cream shop to serve you different, delicious ice cream on a hot day.
5. Jungle Rapids Family Fun Park: Come visit the best water park in Eastern North Carolina, Jungle Rapids Water Park. The season starts in the last week of May at Jungle Rapids water park in Wilmington. The park has tons of attractions and plenty of fun.
- The park features two body water slides, a wave pool, a nice spa, and the presence of a lazy river.
- Kids can get crazy in the kiddie splash area, kiddie rides, or on a big sun deck.
- Want to stay dry but still freaking out? Not to worry! Make your dry day delightful with mini bowling, go-karts, jungle golf, rock climbing, laser tag, and much more.
- There are few available options for the cost of admission. Choose the right option for you and make your day fun.
- Water park hours are from 11 am to 6 pm on every open day.
- Specialty: Hungry for pizzas or burgers at the park? Big Splash Café is the right option for you if you are starving in the park.
6. H20BX Waterpark: Outer Banks in North Carolina has its wildest way of attracting people: H20BX water park. The park has its own way of stimulating people.
- Thrill-seekers experience Dune Runner, Midnight Marauder, Paradise Plunge, a storm chaser, and many more.
- As a family, enjoy the day in Cat 5 Bay Wave pool, Deep Six Adventure Lagoon, family wave beach, adventure river, rogue wave, and so on.
- Kids can start an ecstatic day at Sand Pail Beach, Turning Tern, and Pelican Plunge.
- Starting from May 28, the park hours are accommodative, every day from 10 am to 6 pm. till Labor Day weekend. Day tickets are available but season passes are best if you want to visit H20BX many times.
House Party Options: Joy Bounce House and Bounce Around Inflatables are the nicest rental option if you want to party in your own backyard.
- Rent giant inflatable water slides
- Rent party equipment
- Even get concessions and rejoice in your own yard.
In the end, summer is a season full of celebration. So, choose your own way to celebrate it.